Thursday, November 20, 2014

Just had an interesting conversation with one of my new-conservative, right wing crazy " friends". Wanted to know what I thought of Obama's immigration reform announcement. Not due until tomorrow, but ok.... I told him that if Congress would do it's job, the President wouldn't have to take this action and submitted my own reform plan:

  1. Open the borders
  2. Hand everyone that comes across a union card
  3. Make every employer pay Union wages to every worker
  4. Enact a surcharge on the employer for every foreign worker that would pay for any cost of having that worker in the USA    
Under my plan employers would prefer to hire American workers because they are cheaper! His response?  "Right now employers get tax breaks for hiring illegals and people with green cards."   It BURNS people... It BURNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment